You are here:
Description of the course
As part of your publication promotion, you have the opportunity to earn a doctorate with one or more publications.
- But how do you actually write such a paper?
- What types of publications are there?
- Who determines the structure, citation style, etc.?
- How do I find a suitable journal for my paper?
- And how does the publication and review process work?
- In a 6-hour tutorial (with breaks) we will give you the most important information on this topic. We do some practical exercises and answer your questions.
This course is aimed at doctoral students who have already selected a topic and want to (or should) write at least one publication on it.
Good knowledge of English - the course will be held in English! Understanding of the English language is required, otherwise we cannot give you ECTS points for the course.
Number of participants:
0.9 ECTS / 8 UE
Attention! The course you have chosen may be fully booked. In this case you will be put on a substitution list and will be notified as soon as a place becomes available. In this case you must register for the vacant place quickly.
All courses can only be booked via the Charité's learning objectives platform (link see "Book events" above). The different courses serve to acquire practical doctoral skills.
For a detailed understanding and the concrete application of the individual course contents, it is assumed that the students will independently deal with the taught contents.
In the sense of equality, doctoral students with children, relatives in need of care, full-time employees or similar obligations who have problems finding an appointment can contact us by e-mail and we will try to find an individual solution.